1. Detoxification. One of the top wheatgrass benefits is the detoxification that this plant provides in the body. Toxins are efficiently removed, and the liver is cleaned so that this organ can work more effectively.
2. Thyroid Function. There are few wheatgrass side effects, but the benefits of this plant are astonishing. Thyroid gland stimulation is just one of the ways that this plant promotes good health and ideal fitness.
3. High blood pressure can be treated with a daily dose of wheatgrass or the use of the juice or extract from this plant.
4. Weight loss is another one of the popular wheatgrass benefits. Wheatgrass stimulates the metabolism causing it to increase, and this means more fat and calories are burned with less effort.
5. Restoring the proper pH in the body is one of the wheatgrass juice benefits. There are numerous alkaline minerals in this plant, and this reduces acidity in the body that can lead to poor health and medical problems.
6. Cancer Treatment. The use of this herb in cancer treatment is popular, and even some of the top medical centers in the world recommend the use of this plant to help treat cancer of all types.
7. Digestion. The wheatgrass benefits include all of the enzymes provided by this plant. It is important that the herb is not cooked though, because this can destroy beneficial enzymes and lower the effectiveness of the plant.
8. Oxygen Supply. There are many delicious wheatgrass recipes available, and this plant can easily be cultivated inside the home. Growing wheatgrass in the home will also provide extra oxygen.
9. Nutritional Benefits. One of the top wheatgrass benefits is the nutritional and health support offered by the plant. Antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, flavonoids and other compounds contained in the plant promote excellent health and good physical function.
10. Anti-aging Benefits. Wheatgrass powder can help prevent aging effects on the skin and keep skin looking younger and healthier.